Shadbolt veneered panels have been used in a wide variety of prestigious projects for wall lining, ceilings, partitions, furniture and fittings.
The purpose-made panels achieve a higher quality of appearance with a wealth of choice in veneers. They can be fully matched with other features such as doors, frames, skirting and furniture, achieving a harmonious and unified appearance.
BENEFITS OF SHADBOLT PANELS
- A higher quality of veneer can be attained with a much wider choice of species than for off-the-shelf panels.
- The specifier has full freedom of choice to select desired veneers.
- Panels specially produced for each project are made to the full size required, veneered and matched at finished size.
- Each set of panels is veneered from one log or matching logs, ensuring a unified appearance with continuity of grain.
- Panels can be fully matched with doors, frames, skirtings and furniture.
- Preformed and postformed shaped panels can be supplied for many uses including casings to columns, heating and air conditioning units.
- Panels are available rated Euroclass B or C to restrict internal fire spread; see Shadflam fire rated panels.
Specification clauses are given in NBS Plus at www.thenbs.com or on our website.
NBS Plus is part of the NBS industry standard specification software used by architects and other construction industry professionals.
Because our products are purpose-made and many variations are possible, specifiers should consult Shadbolt when preparing a specification.
We can also provide computerised schedules allowing quick and accurate revisions, enabling us to easily handle many variants in large and complex projects.DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION CLAUSES FOR WOOD VENEERED PANEL LINING